Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
- Add Rooms - View FAQ
- Define Session Types - View FAQ
- If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ
- Create each Session - View FAQ
- Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ
- Schedule a Session - View FAQ
- Define a Chair Type - View FAQ
- Add Chair(s) to a Session - View FAQ
- Add Submitted items to a Session - View FAQ
- Add an Invited Speaker(s) to a Session - View FAQ
- Add non-submitted items to a Session - View FAQ
- Define what Submission Fields are displayed in the program - View FAQ
- Format Program Display options, Labels and Filtering options for the program - View FAQ
- Set Conference Time Zone - View FAQ
- Display/Hide Rooms - View FAQ
- Display Program IDs - View FAQ
- Display Speaker Headshots - View FAQ
- Display Co-Authors - View FAQ
- Add Password Access to View Program - View FAQ
- Create Custom Menu Screens - View FAQ
- View the Program - View FAQ
- Program has not been initialized error? View FAQ
Create or Edit Program Track
Click Dashboard Click Manage Program link located right under your Conference Select Program Track Enter the name of the Track Enter an optional code, if applicable Click Create Program Track button This will add the track to the grid below Click the ...
Beginner's Guide: Creating a Conference Mobile App
IMPORTANT! The below guide is only for clients who have their own Apple developer account. A Conference Mobile app is a client branded organization app. The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the ...
Generating a Printed Program
There is a now a Beta version of a report generator that will allow you to customize a formatted output of abstracts and the program content. Click Dashboard Click Manage Program Click Public Program & Settings in the horizontal menu Select Print ...
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide: How to use the Review Module
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide For anyone initializing a new review module, click here for instructions as our review module has been updated. If you are using an existing module, continue reading below. If you would like to ...
Beginner's Guide: Creating a Container Mobile App
** IMPORTANT! The below guide is only for clients that DO NOT have an apple developer account** Container mobile apps are created and branded under X-CD. The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the ...