How to Add Submissions to a Session?
NOTE: When building a program, you will be able to select submissions from different submission modules.
For example, if there is a 1) Paper Submission module and 2) Clinical Trials Submission module, when adding submitted items to the program, select from the dropdown list, the submission module.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Program button
- Click Sessions in horizontal menu
- Select Manage Sessions
- Locate the Session and Click Manage button
- Click + Add Submitted Items button
- Select a Speaker Submission module (if there is more than one submission module in the system)
- A list of unassigned submission will appear. It is optional to sub-filter the displayed list by selecting Track or a Final Status
- Click the Checkbox (Checked) to select the submission
- Repeat Step 9 for each submission to include in the session
- Click Add to Session button to apply the selections
How to Turn a Single Abstract into a Session?
If a session contains only 1 abstract and you want to convert that abstract into a Session, use the Session Wizard. If there are several abstracts, each may be turned in to a single session, this may be done in bulk. Note: The Session Wizard cannot ...
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
My Session does not have presentation titles and is more like a discussion, how to add Panel Members/Speakers?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Program button Click Sessions in horizontal menu If Chair type has not been created for this role: Select Session Chairs Click New Type button Enter the role of a Chair e.g. Panel Member Click Add ...
How to Create / Edit / Delete a Session Type?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Program button Click Sessions in horizontal menu Select Session Types Click New Type button OR Click Update (to edit) OR Click Delete (to remove) Enter the name of Session Type Click Add Type button OR if ...
Parent-Child Module Settings
The Parent-Child module must be initially set-up and configured by X-CD Staff. How to Edit Parent-Child settings Click Dashboard Click Speaker module of the parent-child submission site Click Settings Click Parent/Child in horizontal menu Parent ...