How to Add Submissions to a Session?
NOTE: When building a program, you will be able to select submissions from different submission modules.
For example, if there is a 1) Paper Submission module and 2) Clinical Trials Submission module, when adding submitted items to the program, select from the dropdown list, the submission module.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Program button
- Click Sessions in horizontal menu
- Select Manage Sessions
- Locate the Session and Click Manage button
- Click + Add Submitted Items button
- Select a Speaker Submission module (if there is more than one submission module in the system)
- A list of unassigned submission will appear. It is optional to sub-filter the displayed list by selecting Track or a Final Status
- Click the Checkbox (Checked) to select the submission
- Repeat Step 9 for each submission to include in the session
- Click Add to Session button to apply the selections
How to Turn a Single Abstract into a Session?
If a session contains only 1 abstract and you want to convert that abstract into a Session, use the Session Wizard. If there are several abstracts, each may be turned in to a single session, this may be done in bulk. Note: The Session Wizard cannot ...
How to Display Session Information for Scheduled Submissions?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Submission Steps in the horizontal menu Click Add New Step button Select Step Type = Once per Submission Enter a Step Label i.e. this is the label the end user will see on the button ...
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
Submission System Settings
How to Open or Close my Submission System? This will open and close access for all submissions. Users will not be able to login. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module In the System Status box, Click the Open/Closed toggle for Submission System If ...
How to Filter Submissions and download or Email? In the Manage Submissions screen, use the Filtering option to use custom search criteria to find submissions, to easily send out an email or download information. Click Dashboard Click Speaker module ...