How to Add a Coffee Break or other Non-Submitted Items (Social Event) to a session?
There are 2 ways to add non-submitted items to a program.
- Create a Session Type for it - view article here.
- Directly add the item within a Session - see below steps
To add a non-submitted item in a Session
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Program button
- Click Sessions in horizontal menu
- Select Manage Sessions
- Locate the Session and Click Manage button
- Click Add Non-Submitted Items button
- Enter an Item Name e.g. Morning Coffee Break
- Enter an Item Duration (in minutes) e.g. 30
- Click Update Item button
- Click Order button
- In the Order Items screen, click and drag the newly defined Morning Coffee Break to the proper sequential position where the item will occur.
How to Create / Edit / Delete a Session Type?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Program button Click Sessions in horizontal menu Select Session Types Click New Type button OR Click Update (to edit) OR Click Delete (to remove) Enter the name of Session Type Click Add Type button OR if ...
How to set a maximum limit on an item on a registration form?
For example, you have an item for social tickets and you want to limit the total number of tickets to 200. The count takes effect when the item is selected on the registration form therefore those who have incomplete/unpaid/pending registrations are ...
How to create the Networking/Social Lounges?
Click Dashboard For the conference, click Event App link located under the Event Name Under the Get Ready section, click Module Settings Note: this will open the main section to configure the event virtual conference Click Networking Lounges menu ...
Manage Event Registrations
During the registration period, most of your users will require very little attention: they enter the system, select their items, make a payment, and will see you at the event. However, there are always users who, for various reasons, will require a ...
How to Add Submissions to a Session?
NOTE: When building a program, you will be able to select submissions from different submission modules. For example, if there is a 1) Paper Submission module and 2) Clinical Trials Submission module, when adding submitted items to the program, ...