Create or Edit Program Track
- Click Dashboard
- Click Manage Program link located right under your Conference
- Select Program Track
- Enter the name of the Track
- Enter an optional code, if applicable
- Click Create Program Track button
- This will add the track to the grid below
- Click the Edit button for the newly created Track
- Select a Program Track Color from the pick list
- If you identified a Track Field on the Submission Form, you will see a dropdown field of the values for Submission Track, select a submission track to link to the program track.
- Click Update Program Track button to save changes
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...
How to Create and Categorize Sessions into Tracks or Categories?
Program Tracks may be created which are used to categorize the sessions. IMPORTANT: If you have multiple speaker modules and you wish to associate a program track to a submission track, you must create the program tracks within each speaker module by ...
Using Track Chair to Manage the Review Process
The X-CD Track Chair Module is one of the most flexible modules of the X-CD system and it gives you, the track chairs, several tools for managing the review process. Assigning Reviewers The first step in the process is to decide how we want to assign ...
Configure Track Chair Module
The Track Chair Module allows you to designate a Lead Chair (i.e. Track Chair) for a Review Panel of a specific Track. The Track Chair will have access to assign reviewers within a track and maintain an overview of the reviewer progress and be able ...
How to Create and Edit Submission Steps
Submission Steps define a flow or series of steps that take place before, during and after a submission is made. These steps are defined to occur Once per Conference (completed only once) or Once per Submission (linked to a submission). If the step ...