Create or Edit Program Track
- Click Dashboard
- Click Manage Program link located right under your Conference
- Select Program Track
- Enter the name of the Track
- Enter an optional code, if applicable
- Click Create Program Track button
- This will add the track to the grid below
- Click the Edit button for the newly created Track
- Select a Program Track Color from the pick list
- If you identified a Track Field on the Submission Form, you will see a dropdown field of the values for Submission Track, select a submission track to link to the program track.
- Click Update Program Track button to save changes
How to Create and Categorize Sessions into Tracks or Categories?
Program Tracks may be created which are used to categorize the sessions. IMPORTANT: If you have multiple speaker modules and you wish to associate a program track to a submission track, you must create the program tracks within each speaker module by ...
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...
How to edit the Exhibitors listed in the Online Program?
Click Dashboard Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu If there is more than one app defined, click on the app in the grid Under Get Set Section, click Exhibitors Click Download Current Directory Edit the CSV file Re-upload the CSV file by ...
How to Edit Conference Details?
How to Edit the Conference/Event Name? Click Dashboard Click Conference Home located on the far right of the screen by the Conference to rename In the Event Name field, you may edit the current text. Scroll down, click Update Conference button to ...
How to edit Sponsors or add a new Sponsor to the Online Program?
Click Dashboard Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu If there is more than one app defined, select the app from the dropdown menu Click App Screens in the horizontal menu Select All Screens Click Update button beside Sponsors ...