How to Create and Categorize Sessions into Tracks or Categories?
Program Tracks may be created which are used to categorize the sessions.
IMPORTANT: If you have multiple speaker modules and you wish to associate a program track to a submission track, you must create the program tracks within each speaker module by going into each program module.
- Go to Program Module
- In the top menu, click Sessions
Select Program Tracks.
- There is no limit to the number of program tracks that are added.
- Enter a Program Track name under Add New Program Tracks
- If you are also using the Track Chair module, you may link to a Submission track, in the third field, select from the dropdown list the corresponding submission track
- Click Create Program Track button
Once the track has been added,
- Select a color for the track.
- You may order the list of tracks by dragging and dropping the track in the list to it's new position
- Once all of your Program Tracks are created, Click Sessions in the horizontal menu
- Select Manage Session
- Click Manage for a session
- Click Details
- In the Program Track field, select the appropriate track.
- Repeat steps 8 to 10 for each applicable session.
Note: A Session may only belong to a single program track. Multiple tracks cannot be assigned to a session.
Create or Edit Program Track
Click Dashboard Click Manage Program link located right under your Conference Select Program Track Enter the name of the Track Enter an optional code, if applicable Click Create Program Track button This will add the track to the grid below Click the ...
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...
How to Create / Edit / Delete a Session Type?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Program button Click Sessions in horizontal menu Select Session Types Click New Type button OR Click Update (to edit) OR Click Delete (to remove) Enter the name of Session Type Click Add Type button OR if ...
How to Turn a Single Abstract into a Session?
If a session contains only 1 abstract and you want to convert that abstract into a Session, use the Session Wizard. If there are several abstracts, each may be turned in to a single session, this may be done in bulk. Note: The Session Wizard cannot ...
How to Create a Session?
TIP: Click the ? symbol for more information about the field. Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Program button Click Sessions in horizontal menu Select Create Session Session Title: Enter a session a title (This is required). Session Type: ...