How do I email / download a list of registrants that selected a certain response on the registration form?
- Click Dashboard
- Click your Attendee Module
- Click Reports button
- Under the Attendees tab, click on Go beside Specific Registration Values
- Select the option response from the Select Values list
- If applicable, select a Registration Status filter
- E.G. select Complete if you want only those whose registration are considered paid in full
- To send an email, click Send Email
- Edit the Email reply-to, Email from, Subject, Message Body
- Click Preview Email
- Scroll to the bottom, you have two options available
- Send Email Now - Click to send the email immediately
- Schedule Email - Click the calendar icon located at the end of the Send Later field, select the date and time for your email to send, click the Schedule Email button
- To download, click the Download Excel button
- Click the checkboxes beside the fields to be included in the download file, or use the Check All button to select everything
- Scroll down and Click the Download button (to download immediately) OR Enter a filename for your report, then click Save & Download button
- Locate the downloaded file (A pop-up window may automatically appear, asking if you want to open the file)
How to Download a List of Registrants?
This download will generate an excel file with ALL registrations containing registration status values that are Complete, Incomplete. Pending and Cancelled. Use the filter feature in excel to filter the list using the Status column. e.g. Filter the ...
Advanced Registration Form
How to setup multiple screens for a Registration Form? If you have a lot of items on your Registration Form and want to break up content into smaller sections, you may do so by defining Registration Menus. Also, an advantage of multiple screens is to ...
How to create a Registration Form? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings Click Registration Setup Select Registration Fields Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type Enter a label for Field Label Click Add Field If ...
How to Download a list of Chairs or email Chairs
NOTE: This allows you to send an email to or download the data of any of your defined Session Chair types in X-CD e.g. Panelists, Moderator, Co-Chair. Click on Dashboard Under the Conference Event, click Manage Program link Click Sessions in the ...
Editing the E-Commerce Store Form
How to Add/Edit Fields on the Store Form? Click Dashboard Click E-Commerce tab Click Manage Existing Stores icon Click on Store name Click Settings button Click Registration Setup in horizontal menu Select Registration Fields To add a new item, Click ...