What are the different field types I can use on my form?
Below are samples of the various field types that you may select from.
- Text - Single Line: This field allows user to enter text in a single row
- Text- Paragraph: This type of text box allows user to input fomatted text
- Radio Button: This field allows the user to select only one from many option
- Dropdown: This field allows the user to select only one from many options
- Check Box: This field allows the user to select more than one option
- File Upload: This field allows the user to upload a single file
- Screen Text: This field allows you to add instructions or breaks in your form
What are Field Definitions?
Field Definitions allow for more advanced functions to be performed using your customizable submission fields. For example, your form might have multiple Text fields where you ask submitters to enter different things. One of those fields can be ...
How to Build a Review Form?
For anyone initializing a new review module, click here for what's new as our review module has been updated. If you are using an existing module, continue reading below. If you would like to upgrade your review module, upon having read about the new ...
Advanced Registration Form
How to setup multiple screens for a Registration Form? If you have a lot of items on your Registration Form and want to break up content into smaller sections, you may do so by defining Registration Menus. Also, an advantage of multiple screens is to ...
How to Delete a Field on a Submission Form?
We recommend hiding the display of the field if you are not 100% sure you will not use this field again. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click the red Remove button on the ...
How to Edit a Field on a Submission Form?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click the Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click the Edit button on the left-hand side of the field that you would like to update. Make your changes to the field Edit or Update the Field ...