Beginner's Guide: Creating a Container App
The below guide is only for clients that DO NOT have an apple developer account**
The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the container app. This article is useful for beginners, but also to those who may need a refresher.
Each of the below steps correspond to one or more detailed articles.
TIP: Print this list off and check off the items as you follow the steps.
- Obtain the necessary graphical images detailed in the X-CD contract for the App and Module artwork
- Upload the Artwork (This includes artwork specific to the mobile device and advertisements) - View FAQ
- Prepare and import Sponsor information (i.e. URL, Company Name, logo image) in to the Mobile App - View FAQ
- Prepare Exhibitors information and import in to Mobile App - View FAQ
- Configure Home Screen and other screens/menu items for the mobile app - View FAQ
- Determine what to Display in the App (i.e. Submission fields) - View FAQ
- Inform your X-CD contact, the app will be build by the X-CD development
- When available, you will receive a message to test the app - View FAQ
Beginner's Guide: Creating a Conference Mobile App
IMPORTANT! The below guide is only for clients who have their own Apple developer account. The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the mobile app. This article is useful for beginners, but also to those ...
Beginner's Guide: Creating an Association/Corporate Mobile App
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your organization will require an Apple Developer account. Click HERE for steps on how to set up an Apple developer account. The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating an ...
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide: How to use the Review Module
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide The X-CD peer review module allows an administrator to assign reviewers (judges or experts) to read and score their collected conference submissions. After you have assigned your submissions to ...
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...
Creating Application Forms & Settings
NOTE: These forms are independent from the Submission forms in the Speaker Module and Registration forms in the Attendee/Exhibitor Modules. For Submissions Forms - use the Speaker Module. For Registration Forms - use the corresponding Attendee or ...