Beginner's Guide: Creating a Conference Mobile App
The below guide is only for clients who have their own Apple developer account.
The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the mobile app. This article is useful for beginners, but also to those who may need a refresher.
Each of the below steps correspond to one or more detailed articles within the Mobile App Module itself.
TIP: Print this list off and check off the items as you follow the steps.
- Obtain the necessary graphical images detailed in the X-CD contract for the App and Module artwork
- Upload the Artwork (This includes artwork specific to the mobile device and advertisements) - View FAQ
- Prepare and import Sponsor information (i.e. URL, Company Name, logo image) in to the Mobile App - View FAQ
- Prepare Exhibitors information and import in to Mobile App - View FAQ
- Configure Home Screen and other screens/menu items for the mobile app - View FAQ
- Determine what to Display in the App (i.e. Submission fields) - View FAQ
- Build the app
Test the app - View FAQ
- Note: if there are any changes to the app screens or program content, perform the Build app step to refresh the mobile app
Beginner's Guide: Creating a Container App
** IMPORTANT! The below guide is only for clients that DO NOT have an apple developer account** The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating the container app. This article is useful for beginners, but also ...
Beginner's Guide: Creating an Association/Corporate Mobile App
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your organization will require an Apple Developer account. Click HERE for steps on how to set up an Apple developer account. The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of creating an ...
Mobile App Overview
There are 2 layers of mobile apps available through the X-CD software. The most popular is the Conference Mobile App. The other is an Association/Corporate App that encompasses additional member type services including the ability to access more than ...
Mobile App Settings
How to Choose an App Name? Before building the app, add basic information. These are known as the "Settings". Begin by adding the "App Name". This is the name of the app that will be displayed in the app stores. App Names should ...
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide: How to use the Review Module
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide The X-CD peer review module allows an administrator to assign reviewers (judges or experts) to read and score their collected conference submissions. After you have assigned your submissions to ...