How to Unhide or Set Access to a Button on the Profile Home?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Profile Home Management in left side menu
- Click the Edit button for the link to be unhidden
- For Enable Button field, select Yes
- For Public Display field, select
- Yes = any logged in user will see this button
- No = If you wish to restrict access to reviewers, group(s) or certain Attendees
- Restrict to Reviewers Only, select Yes = only individuals who have reviewer assignments in the review module will be able to access
- Group Restrict > Select the group(s) which you want to grant access; this will automatically set Public Display = No
- Hide the Button from Group > Select one or more groups to not have the button displayed to
- Subscription Restrict > If using Subscriptions functionality, select the subscription groups that are eligible to see this button
- Restrict to Completed Attendees > Select the conference in the dropdown list to restrict to only attendees that have a registration status = Complete
- Restrict to Completed Attendees by Reg Category > Select the conference registration option(s) in the dropdown list to restrict to only attendees that are in the specific registration category/categories
- Restrict to Current Lead Authors > Select the conference submission site to restrict access to the Primary authors in a specific submission site
- Scroll down, Click Update Link button to apply changes.
How to Add a Button/Link/Text to the Profile Home Screen?
Click Dashboard Click Profile Home Management in left side menu Click + Add New Link button Set the Text Only or Link where Text Only = Screen Text displayed Link = button and links to another URL or Module Enter the Link Label Set the Link to ...
Configure Profile Home Settings
How to Add Text to Profile Home Login Screen? Click Dashboard Click Profile Home Management in left side menu Click Settings button In the Member Home Login Screen text box, enter content to be added to the login screen, this content will appear ...
Profile Home Page Navigation
If you are a First Time User, click on 'Create Here to Create A Profile" and follow the screens to create your account profile. If you are 'Returning User', log in to access your account information. Once you're logged in, you will view on the ...
Setting the Profile Home Link open/closed from a module
What does setting the Profile Home link from within a module to Open or Closed do? Regardless of which module (i.e. Speaker, Registration, Exhibitor) the Profile Home Link is being set under System Status, when selecting 'Open', this means on the ...
How to edit Contact Profile field attributes for the Registration Form?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings button Click Contact Profile in the horizontal menu Click the Display / Required Settings to desired requirements for each field Click Save Changes Repeat steps 5 to 6 for each field. NOTE: ...