Updating Profile Settings in the Mobile App
- Download the app
- Log into the app, more information can be found here.
- Go to your profile by clicking your name on the home screen or clicking your profile picture from the left-hand menu that appears after clicking the menu from the bottom navigation bar.
- Click Edit Profile and update the fields you want to update. Scroll to the bottom and submit your updates or hit the back arrow at the top to discard updates.
- Click Public Settings
- Update your profile to make it public or hidden.
- A public profile means other participants can find your profile in the participant's list.
- If set to hidden it will block messages as well.
- Update your profile to allow messaging or block messages.
- This messaging is through the mobile app and is for participant to participant. Removing chat does do not mean you are hidden in the participant's list.
Mobile App Settings
How to Choose an App Name? Before building the app, add basic information. These are known as the "Settings". Begin by adding the "App Name". This is the name of the app that will be displayed in the app stores. App Names should ...
Creating Custom Program Filters in the Mobile App
Custom Program filters can only filter: Session Type, Program Track or Tag Click Dashboard Click Event App under the conference name Click Module Settings in Get Ready Click Program Click Menu from the horizontal tabs Click Add Menu Item Select your ...
Why and How Do I log into the Mobile App?
Why Log into the Mobile App? There are many benefits to logging into the mobile app: Create your own itinerary and have it saved. Message other attendees and receive messages. Access to presentation resources, if made available by the presenter. ...
What is the Rotation Speed of Ads in the Mobile App?
Mobile app lobby/home screen ads will have a duration of 7 seconds. Mobile app footer ads have a duration of 5 seconds
How to Use the LeadR Mobile App
Easy to Use Guide Install the App on your mobile device and add your Key Scan, annotate and save your contact's badge QR code Export your scanned contacts and notes In-Depth Guide Downloading and Entering the App Download the app from the Apple ...