Why and How Do I log into the Mobile App?
Why Log into the Mobile App?
There are many benefits to logging into the mobile app:
- Create your own itinerary and have it saved.
- Message other attendees and receive messages.
- Access to presentation resources, if made available by the presenter.
How to Log into the Mobile App?
- There are several ways to access the login screen.
Log in Screen
- From the home screen click the log in button below the conference banner.
- Click the menu icon from the bottom navigation bar or swipe from the edge of the left side of the screen towards the right. When the left hand menu appears click the log in option in the top left area
- On the login screen it will ask for your email. Enter the email you used to register as an attendee for this conference.
If you entered an email that is registered for the conference, the app may provide 2 options for confirming. Enter as Password OR Receive a magic link to the email you just entered.
The magic link will log you into the app.
If you enter in the correct password you will be logged into the app.
If you click Email me Magic Link, the app will display a confirmation screen to prompt you to check your email.
To utilize the Email me Magic Link option, you will need access to your email on the mobile device you are logging into. Access can be via app or browser.
- Click on the email's automatic login link button, your device may ask what app you want to open it with, select the conference app.
Updating Profile Settings in the Mobile App
Download the app Log into the app, more information can be found here. Go to your profile by clicking your name on the home screen or clicking your profile picture from the left-hand menu that appears after clicking the menu from the bottom ...
What is the Rotation Speed of Ads in the Mobile App?
Mobile app lobby/home screen ads will have a duration of 7 seconds. Mobile app footer ads have a duration of 5 seconds
Creating Custom Program Filters in the Mobile App
Custom Program filters can only filter: Session Type, Program Track or Tag Click Dashboard Click Event App under the conference name Click Module Settings in Get Ready Click Program Click Menu from the horizontal tabs Click Add Menu Item Select your ...
Mobile App Settings
How to Choose an App Name? Before building the app, add basic information. These are known as the "Settings". Begin by adding the "App Name". This is the name of the app that will be displayed in the app stores. App Names should ...
How to Send a Notification in the Mobile App
To schedule or send out notifications, click on Event App under the name of the conference. 1. Click Notifications in the top menu 2. You have the option to select a new notification, a scheduled notification and look at past ...