Setting Program Time Zone Display Preference
NOTE: You must set a Time zone on the Conference Home page. If have not set a time zone for the conference , click HERE
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Program button
- Click Public Program & Settings in the horizontal menu
- Select Display Settings
- Set Default Time as follows:
- Conference Timezone = All program times display according to time zone of where conference is being held. i.e. the Conference Time zone that has been set in X-CD.
- Active User Timezone = All program times will convert and display according to end user's local time zone. e.g. If end user is located in Central time zone, the end user will see program times in Central time versus a person located in the Eastern time zone will see program times in Eastern time.
- Scroll down, click Update to save settings.
How to set a Time Zone for the conference
IMPORTANT NOTE: This time zone setting ONLY APPLIES TO THE PROGRAM MODULE AND SESSION TIMES DISPLAYED. Click Dashboard Click Conference Home located on the far right of the screen by the Conference In Conference Time zone, click on the field and ...
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...
How to set display preferences in the Manage Submissions screen?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Manage button To set how may rows are shown on the screen by setting the 'Show X Entries' setting Click the number drop down list, to set the default number of rows to display e.g. Show '50' Entries will ...
How to Test / View a ‘Display If’ field?
You would test a 'Display If' field setting by simulating an abstract submission. Do not test the form using your admin account. Click Dashboard Click your Speakers Module At the top of the screen, under Submission Overview heading, a web link (URL) ...
Program has not been initialized by the admin yet Error Message
This means the program display settings have not yet been setup in the program module. Update your program settings, refer to this article - HERE