Set Display Preferences on the Manage Attendees screen?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Attendee module
- Click Manage button
- To define the number of rows displayed on the screen, update the 'Show X Entries' field
- Click the number to have the drop-down list and set the default number of rows to display
- e.g. Show '50' Entries will always display 50 rows on the screen
- To set what columns are being displayed on the screen by clicking the Display Columns button
- Click on a column name in the list to highlight (i.e. display) or
- Click on a highlighted column name in the list to unhighlight (i.e. not display)
How to set display preferences in the Manage Submissions screen?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Manage button To set how may rows are shown on the screen by setting the 'Show X Entries' setting Click the number drop down list, to set the default number of rows to display e.g. Show '50' Entries will ...
How to set display preferences in the View Contacts screen?
Click Dashboard Click Contacts module To set how may rows are shown on the screen by setting the 'Show X Entries' setting Click the number drop down list, to set the default number of rows to display e.g. Show '50' Entries will always display 50 rows ...
How to configure the Review Site Settings?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Review button (If using the Paper Review module, select Review Papers in left side menu) Click Settings in horizontal menu You may configure: (HINT: click on the ? beside the field name to learn more ...
How to import attendees?
You may import a list of contacts into the attendee module to auto-generate registrations. You may only import into a single registration category at a time NOTE: if you have more than one registration type, you need to create separate import files ...
How to use the Display Options in the Manage Sessions screen
There are several different Display Filter options available in the Manage Sessions screen that will allow you to filter on what is displayed and/or set a sort order for what is displayed. Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Program button On ...