How to upload a list of Exhibitors in the Online Program?
The exhibitor module is a special page that is a directory of companies.
Each company can have a name, website, description, and booth number.
This data is entered into through a CSV file upload.
- The order of the companies does not matter as they will appear within an alphabetical directory.
- The exhibitor directory does not support images.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu
- If there is more than one app defined, click the app from the grid
- Under Get Set section, click Exhibitors
- Enter Screen Title e.g. Exhibitor Directory
Set the Display Menu on option as:
- Native Mobile App Only = if only using mobile app
- Web Program Only = if only using the online program (web version)
- Both Web Program & Native Mobile App = if using both online web and mobile app
- Click Add Screen
- Click the link to the right for 'Download the Import template' file
- Click the link to Download Import Template file
- Open the File in Excel
- Copy and Paste your data in the file
NOTE: There will be a sample record in the file as an example.
Save the File in CSV format
- For PC's, use Save as File Type CSV UTF-8 (*.csv)
- For MAC's, use Save as Windows Comma Separated (.csv)
- Upload the CSV file by Clicking Upload Exhibitor CSV
How to edit the Exhibitors listed in the Online Program?
Click Dashboard Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu If there is more than one app defined, click on the app in the grid Under Get Set Section, click Exhibitors Click Download Current Directory Edit the CSV file Re-upload the CSV file by ...
How to Import Contacts into a Group?
Click Dashboard Click Manage Groups Click Manage button beside the group to edit Click Batch Operations tab Click Download Template link under the Batch Group Import section and follow the on-screen instructions on how to populate the file. Once the ...
How to Import Sessions into the Program
NOTE: Do not run the import sessions multiple times with the same data; otherwise it will create duplicates. Do not the import sessions that already exist as this will not update sessions. Only use to import NEW sessions. Click Dashboard ...
How to Manually Upload a File to a Submission
In some cases, the end user may have trouble uploading a file/files to their submission. If this is the case, obtain the file from the end user and upload it for the user through the admin screen. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module ...
Building Your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth
The labels may be unique to your conference. Not all features may be available for your booth. Video tutorial: Getting Started Log into your Company Profile Navigate to the Company Profile/Update Company/Update Virtual Booth/Update Exhibitor Profile ...