How to Add a Track Chair?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker module
- Click Review
- Click Track Chairs in horizontal menu
Select Manage Contacts and choose one of the following methods
- Show Reviewer Pool button - will display a list of existing Reviewers in the Reviewer Pool
- Find Contact button to search the contacts module, begin entering the first few letters of the lastname of a person for a matching list to display. If a contact does not exist in the system, you need to add the contact
- Click on the name of the individual
- Click the checkbox(es) for EACH track the Track Chair is allowed to access.
- Scroll down and click Submit button
Configure Track Chair Module (Legacy Track Chair Module)
The Track Chair Module allows you to designate a Lead Chair (i.e. Track Chair) for a Review Panel of a specific Track. The Track Chair will have access to assign reviewers within a track and maintain an overview of the reviewer progress and be able ...
Remove a Track or a Track Chair
To Remove a Track Chair Access Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Review Click Track Chairs in horizontal menu Select Manage Contacts Click on the row for the Track Chair to be removed Unselect the all of the Tracks Click Submit button to ...
Using Track Chair to Manage the Review Process
The X-CD Track Chair Module is one of the most flexible modules of the X-CD system and it gives you, the track chairs, several tools for managing the review process. STOP If you used the Reviewer Sign-up form method to collect your list of reviewers, ...
How to Import Track Chairs
NOTE: The Track Chair must already have a contact profile in the system. If your Track Chair does not have an account, you must add a Contact first to create a contact profile. If there are many, you may use the Contact Import to create the new ...
Configure Chair Module (New version)
IMPORTANT: A Track must be defined on the submission form if using the Submission Chairs. A Program Track must be defined in the program to use Program Chairs. If no tracks exist, you will not be able to add any chairs. Chair Module Settings Click ...