Entering Your Exhibitor Booth
Labels may be different in your virtual conference.
- Login to the Virtual Conference Platform. Click here for assistance.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Staff will enter the same way a regular attendee enters.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Staff may have Exhibit Hall Only Access. Speak to your conference administrators if you have questions
- Navigate to the exhibit hall by clicking on the exhibit hall in the left-hand navigation menu
- Find your company and click on your card
- The main area of your booth will look somewhat like this
- On the right-hand side of the booth enter the exhibitor video chat room by clicking Join in the Exhibitor Lounge (may be labelled differently for your event)
- When you Enter the lounge you will be entered into the main lobby. If you have public-facing staff members they will have their own private rooms. These private rooms are inactive and cannot be joined unless the respective staff member joins. The yellow dot beside their picture represents that they are not in their room.
- A green dot represents someone is in that room and people can enter it.
Building Your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth
The labels may be unique to your conference. Not all features may be available for your booth. Video tutorial: Getting Started Log into your Company Profile Navigate to the Company Profile/Update Company/Update Virtual Booth/Update Exhibitor Profile ...
How to remove a booth?
Click Dashboard Click Exhibitor module Click Settings Click Booth Management in horizontal menu Select Booth Floorplan Click Edit for the booth you want to eliminate Click Clear Space button
How to unassign a booth / reassign different booth
Click Dashboard Click Exhibitor Module Click Manage Locate the Company Name and Click on the Row Click Registration in the horizontal menu Select Booth Assignment Click Remove Assignment button if you want to assign a different booth, click in the ...
How to edit the booth price on an unassigned booth?
To view a list of unassigned booths: Click Dashboard Click Exhibitor module Click Settings button Click Booth Management in horizontal menu Select List Booths and take note of which booths numbers are unassigned. To edit the Booth Price of an ...
How to Hold and Assign a Booth Location for a Company?
Click Dashboard Click Exhibitor module Click Settings button Click Booth Management in horizontal menu Select List Booths Click Edit for an 'Unassigned' booth number Enter a Booth Note with name of the company to hold the booth for Click Update ...