How To Enter A Virtual Conference
Your conference may employ one or more of these methods.
- Check your Email:
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org would have sent an email with a login link to the platform.
- Check your Junk/Spam filters if it is not in your inbox.
- Check the X-CD system's member/profile home page of your organization.
- Check your organization's website. Your conference website may have a direct login link on its website. Once prompted use the email you used to register as an attendee/participant.
- Email a conference administrator.
How to open/close my Registration Site Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module In the System Status section of the window, click System Open toggle button Green = Open toggle button / Red = Closed toggle button. Anyone trying to access the registration ...
How to Login as an Attendee?
Sometimes it is helpful for an administrator to login "as" an attendee, to see what they see, or perform tasks on behalf of the attendee. Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Find the attendee (using the manage grid, or quick find tools on the ...
How to Create a New Conference or Event?
If you are a licensee of the X-CD system, you are able to create as many conferences as you need from your admin dashboard. You will be able to give your new conference a unique event name, event short name, its own unique color ...
How to Edit Conference Details?
How to Edit the Conference/Event Name? Click Dashboard Click Conference Home located on the far right of the screen by the Conference to rename In the Event Name field, you may edit the current text. Scroll down, click Update Conference button to ...
Enhanced Virtual Exhibitor Booth Display
We have created a more realistic visual for our virtual exhibitor booths We wanted to give our clients more options and flexibility in offering exhibitors and sponsors more design control over their virtual booths, without limiting the booth ...