What does the Exhibitor Financial Breakdown Show?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Exhibitor Module
Note: The Overview screen will display with two graphics showing a summary of Registration and Financials.
- Total Revenue for all invoice items inside the circle
- Using your mouse, hover the cursor over:
- Green = $ of Invoiced Payments Received
- Red = $ of Invoiced and Payments Not Received
- Click on the graphical image to show a summary of Finances where:
- Gross Invoice Items = The sum of all invoice items selected or created for this event.
- Invoice Discounts = The sum of all discounts in the system created against all invoice items.
- Net Invoice Items = The net difference between all invoices and discounts.
- Total Received Payments = The sum of all complete payments in the system.
- Total Pending Payments = The sum of all payments which are in the system but not processed as complete.
- Total Payments = The sum of all Total Received Payments & Total Pending Payments.
- Click the X in the upper right hand corner to close this pop-up window
Exhibitor Overview Screen
Overview This module allows for comprehensive management of Exhibitors at your conference. This module is similar to the Attendee Module but contains features specific to Exhibitor type Registrations, Sponsorship and Booth management features. ...
What does the Exhibitor Registration Breakdown show?
Click Dashboard Click Exhibitor Module Note: The Overview screen will display with two graphics showing a summary of Registration and Financials. Registration Breakdown Total number of all registered attendees (regardless of payment status) appears ...
How to access Registration Breakdown
The Registration Breakdown will provide a quick viewable display or count of items on the Registration form. The count may be a summary of a field or a more detailed breakdown count of field options. To access the Registration Breakdown ...
How to cancel and delete an Exhibitor Registration?
In order to delete a registration, it must be cancelled first. How to cancel an Exhibitor Registration? This will remove ALL line items on the invoice, sets the invoice amount to zero and the registration status as cancelled. Click Dashboard ...
Exhibitor Hall settings
Several settings control what happen in the Exhibit Hall in the settings area under Module Settings. Exhibitor Hall - Set to display if you are using the exhibit hall/exhibitor module Active Exhibitor Status - set tp Display if you want to see the ...