Upload a Banner or Logo for a Conference?
DEFAULT and TEMPLATE BANNER Image Dimensions
For the default, submission or attendee registration site banner we recommend a width of 1000 pixels x 200 to 300 pixels height, PNG format with a non-transparent background.
EXHIBITOR MODULE TEMPLATE BANNER Image Dimensions
For the exhibitor module site banner we recommend a width of 1400 pixels x 200 pixels height, PNG format with a non-transparent background.
For the Default banner, we suggest using a generic banner, as the default template is used for the Admin, main login screens, profile home and in other generic places. Do not include dates or specific reference to a conference if you have more than one event in the system.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Other Tools
- Click Site Template Management icon
Click Edit button beside the template you wish to edit
- To update the Default template, select the Edit button next to Default
- Click Update button beside Body & Header
- For Site Banner, click Browse to select the new banner image file from computer
- If you wish to link the banner image to a website, enter a URL address in
- Scroll down, click Update to apply the new banner
If an uploaded banner image is not displaying
This issue is due to caching (i.e. you are view a 'stored' version of the page).
- Clear your browser cache and load the page again.
- Try viewing the page in an incognito or private browser screen.
- If you still do not see the new image, check that the image was loaded into the template or reload the image again into the template.
How to Create a Template for my Conference Site?
Editing your template allows you to change the look and feel of your conference system (front end login pages, forms, colors banners etc.) Your system is set up initially with a default template which is meant to replicate your conference or ...
Online Program Banner Image
How to change the Banner Image displayed for the Online Program? Click Dashboard Click Conference Home for your event Click the dropdown field for Template and select the template you wish to apply. Scroll down and click Update Conference to save ...
How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload File(s): Set Step Type Once Per Submission = linked to each submission Once Per Conference = linked to an individual Enter Step Label i.e. Upload File(s) Select Step Definition Powerpoint = Presentation file Poster = Poster ...
How to Change the Template used by a Module?
This assumes that there is an existing template already created. If not, then create a new template first. Click Dashboard Click the Module e.g. Click Speaker module for the Submission Module Click Settings button to open the Module Settings screen ...
How to Manually Upload a File to a Submission
In some cases, the end user may have trouble uploading a file/files to their submission. If this is the case, obtain the file from the end user and upload it for the user through the admin screen. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module ...