Tagging Speakers using Live Stream Q&A Widget
For live streamed or broadcast sessions with multiple speakers, it can get difficult to determine which of the audiences' questions were intended for which speaker which is why we have created the speaker tagging feature.
- This feature allows an attendee asking a question during a live/broadcast session, to choose which speaker they are directing their question to by selecting the speakers name from the dropdown in the Q&A widget.
- Questions do not need to be tagged to a specific speaker, but can optionally be.
- After a question is posted (and approved) the question will have the speakers name tagged in it.
- This should be especially helpful for the moderator/chair responsible for asking the audiences questions to the speakers.
Speaker Tagging in Q&A Widget
Live Stream Chat
You can now post general comments during a live stream presentation. These are meant to be comments/posts that are non academic, and are not guided towards the presenter(s)/moderator(s) If enabled for your conference (there is a virtual app module ...
New System Features
Changelog If you’re curious about what’s new in X-CD — and what’s changed — you’re in the right place. March 2022 Session Logistics Management From your program module you can now add, manage, and export session logistics information like ...
Enhanced Virtual Exhibitor Booth Display
We have created a more realistic visual for our virtual exhibitor booths We wanted to give our clients more options and flexibility in offering exhibitors and sponsors more design control over their virtual booths, without limiting the booth ...
Zoom Self Stream - Going Live for the Zoom Host (Live Stream) Role
1. Log in with the credentials provided. - You may be required to logout/switch from your own zoom account Username will follow this structure email@example.com (number indicating the channel you are on) Create New (Personal) meeting. Ensure My ...
Use the live Q&A tool to allow users to submit their questions via the mobile app. Features: Session by session basis Live interaction from the audience to the speaker/moderator Moderator/Admin control to: Auto-approve/require approval Discard Pin ...