How to Submit a Support Ticket?
If you have exhausted searching the online Knowledge Base to try to find an answer or to resolve your issue, then Submit a Support Ticket by following the below steps.
- From the Admin Dashboard, click the Three Dots located in the top, upper right hand corner beside your login profile
- Select Support Ticket
- Complete the form and provide as much detailed information as possible about the issue or what you are trying to do.
Include the relevant Conference Name, module ID, Contact Name/ID/Email address, Registration Number, Form number and/or Company Name in the description.
Provide the sequence of steps for us to reproduce the error.
If you receive an error message with a reference ID number, copy and paste the reference ID number (not a screenshot, copy and paste the text of the reference ID) into the description.
- The Support Ticket will be entered into our Help Desk system which is being monitored by a team of Support Agents who are available 9 am - 5 pm Eastern, Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays)
- Once you submit, a ticket you will receive a confirmation email message.
- You may reply to the responses sent by the support agent. Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue.
NOTE: If your system is down, submit a ticket by emailing: support[at]xcdtechnologies.zohodesk.com