Setting up Email Templates
You may create drafts of email templates to be used from within specific modules. The templated email that you select to use from within a module will be pulled into the email compose screen.
How to Create the Draft Email
- Click Dashboard
- Click Email Management
- Click Template tab
- Click Add Template button
- Complete the on-screen files as follows:
- Template Name = Enter a label for the Template
- Module = select from the Dropdown list the module type that the template will be accessible from
- Subject = Enter a Subject line
- From Name = Enter the 'From' email name
- From Email Address = Enter the 'From' Email address
- Email Content = add your draft message (Note: any hotkeys added, will need to be available from the Email compose screen within the module's email compose screen. Not all hotkeys will be available on all Send Email compose screens)
- Click Update button to save
To access the Draft Email from a Module
- Click Dashboard
- Click the appropriate module
- Click Reports button
- Click Go for the report you wish to pull the Send Email compose screen in
- Click Pick Template dropdown list
- Update your draft message accordingly, subject heading, from fields as necessary.
- Review and update the list of hotkeys to the hotkeys used in your draft message and update/review hotkeys accordingly
- Click Preview to send yourself a sample message
- You may edit the message or choose to send the message
How to configure or update Emails in the Forms module
In the Forms modules, there are several admin email notifications that can be set up as well as the submission confirmation email to the submitter. An email may be configured to send on 1. submission, 2. when all items have been completed 3. when a ...
How to change the Attendee Registration module email address?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Settings button In the Module Settings screen, locate the Contact Email field. NOTE: You may only list one email address in this field. If applicable, edit the Support Ticket Email field to list more than ...
How to Schedule an Email?
If you have unselected recipients to receive the email message, you cannot use the Schedule Email option. For Scheduled Emails, the recipient list will be adjusted automatically based on the members who are included in that group at the time and ...
How to setup emails to Track Chairs on submission?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Review button Click Track Chair in horizontal menu Select Settings Scroll down to Manage Emails section of the screen Enable the applicable Email setting for Track Chair/Lead Chair by selecting the 'On' ...
How to setup an admin email when a submission is submitted and/or edited?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click the Settings button Click Emails in the horizontal menu Scroll down near the bottom to the Admin Emails section of the screen Set Email Administrator After Submission to Yes / No, as desired Set Email ...