How to Record a Presentation in the Submission Platform
- Use Chrome, Firefox or Safari as your browser and ensure it is the latest version.
- Ensure you have sufficient free disk space on your computer (Minimum recommended free space is 750 M).
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Close all other applications, other than what you need to record and show your presentation.
- Perform a test recording for approx. 15-20 seconds to ensure your audio, video and your slides are being captured prior to recording your complete presentation.
- Login to Submission site
Click Record Presentation button
In the upper left hand corner, click Recording Instructions
- This will open a new browser window with information that the presenter should review and will provide steps they need to follow.
- Open your presentation slides on your computer in presentation mode
When ready, Click Record Presentation Video button
The next screen will provide instructions to ensure:
Your microphone is enabled.
Your camera is activated (this is optional step).
The proper screen is shared. (Note: When clicking Share Screen button, select Entire Screen, then click Share)
Click the Record button when you are ready to begin Recording your Presentation.
During the countdown, open your presentation and make sure that you see it on your screen and you are in presentation mode.
When you finish your presentation, click the ESC key to end presentation mode
Return to the browser screen and click the Stop button icon at the bottom of the screen. (The red circle with the white square inside.)
Playback the recording and review it.
- If you are happy with the recording, click Save & Upload button or to re-record, click Discard & Re-record button
NOTE: The Save and Upload action will download the recording file to the user's default download folder, as well as upload the video file to the submission system. When the video has successfully uploaded, a confirmation message will appear on the screen, and the Record Presentation will no longer display in red and a Preview Video button will appear underneath it.
If you continue to experience issues with the recording platform, please use another recording software to record your presentation and upload the recording file. For example, use Zoom and record your presentation or use the latest version of Powerpoint and record in presentation mode, then save your recording in .mp4 format.
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
How to Upload a Pre-Recorded Presentation
Do not follow these steps to upload a video if recording using the Submission Platform, the upload recording step is embedded in the self-recording process. Important Notes for recording outside of the Submission Platform Do not record in 4k - use HD ...
How to add a URL on a Submission Form?
You can add a link on your submission form to another site or to a document located on another server. For example, you may want to link to your Hotel bookings link. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the ...
How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload a Presentation File: Enter Step Label e.g. Presentation Upload Select Step Type Powerpoint File = Presentation file Draft Paper File = Draft paper version Final Paper File = Final paper version Additional File Upload = for ...
How to Import Presentation / Program IDs
NOTE: The Presentation / Program ID is not the same as the Submission ID. The Submission ID will stay intact and the Program ID will be assigned to the submission and may be displayed in the program. In the Manage Session Screen, the Program ID is ...