How to setup an admin email when a submission is submitted and/or edited?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speakers Module
- Click the Settings button
- Click Emails in the horizontal menu
- Scroll down near the bottom to the Admin Emails section of the screen
- Set Email Administrator After Submission to Yes / No, as desired
- Set Email Administrator After Updates to Submission to Yes / No, as desired
- If you want to add other emails, populate Emails Sent To with other email addresses separated by; and no spaces
- Draft the Email Message to Admin and include the relevant hotkeys
- Click the Update button
How to Update / Edit the Email Notification Message for Final Status?
From the Admin Dashboard, select your Speaker Module Click Review button (if using Paper review, click Review Papers in left side menu) Click Final Status located in the horizontal menu, Select Manage Status Click the radio button for a Final Status ...
How to setup Auto-Notification for Member Dues Expiring and/or Past Due?
The Auto Notification feature in the Dues Management module allows you to set up automated reminder messages for dues that are coming near expiration and/or past expiration to reminder members to submit payment. Multiple auto notification reminders ...
How to configure or update Emails in the Forms module
In the Forms modules, there are several admin email notifications that can be set up as well as the submission confirmation email to the submitter. An email may be configured to send on 1. submission, 2. when all items have been completed 3. when a ...
Beginner's Guide: Preparing your Submission Site
The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of preparing a submission site. This article is useful for beginners, but also to those who may need a refresher. Each of the below steps correspond to one or more detailed ...
Sending email to all authors or just individuals
How to send an email to all individuals who submitted? Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Reports button Click Primary Contact tab, then click Go button for: All Submissions - This will send to only the Primary Contact for each submission. ...