How to download a list of All Authors, the Author Order and Author Role?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Reports button
- Click All Authors tab
- Click Go button for All Authors (#2) report
- If applicable, select additional options on the options screen, click Advance button
- In the list of fields to include in the report:
- Check Author Order - to include the distinct Author Order per submission
- Check Author Role - to include the Role(s) specifically assigned to the Author thorough the use of the 'Additional Roles' feature.
- Click Download button - this will download an excel file to your computer's default download folder.
How to Download a List of Registrants?
This download will generate an excel file with ALL registrations containing registration status values that are Complete, Incomplete. Pending and Cancelled. Use the filter feature in excel to filter the list using the Status column. e.g. Filter the ...
How to change the order of how the fields appear on a form?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click and hold the icon located on the far left of the field that looks like 3 horizontal bars, then drag that field (up or down) to it’s new ...
How do I email / download a list of registrants that selected a certain response on the registration form?
Click Dashboard Click your Attendee Module Click Reports button Under the Attendees tab, click on Go beside Specific Registration Values Select the option response from the Select Values list If applicable, select a Registration Status filter E.G. ...
How to Download a list of Chairs or email Chairs
NOTE: This allows you to send an email to or download the data of any of your defined Session Chair types in X-CD e.g. Panelists, Moderator, Co-Chair. Click on Dashboard Under the Conference Event, click Manage Program link Click Sessions in the ...
How to Define Multiple Roles for Authors
By default in the X-CD system, you may define a single primary presenter and multiple co-authors. If you wish to be able to define more than one presenter and/or alternate role labels such as Discussant, while adding co-authors to the submission, the ...