How to download a list of All Authors, the Author Order and Author Role?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Reports button
- Click All Authors tab
- Click Go button for All Authors (#2) report
- If applicable, select additional options on the options screen, click Advance button
- In the list of fields to include in the report:
- Check Author Order - to include the distinct Author Order per submission
- Check Author Role - to include the Role(s) specifically assigned to the Author thorough the use of the 'Additional Roles' feature.
- Click Download button - this will download an excel file to your computer's default download folder.
How to Download a List of Registrants?
This download will generate an excel file with ALL registrations containing registration status values that are Complete, Incomplete. Pending and Cancelled. Use the filter feature in excel to filter the list using the Status column. e.g. Filter the ...
How to download the contact information for all authors on all submissions?
Click Dashboard Click your Speakers Module Click Reports button Click the All Authors tab Click the Go button for All Authors More Sub-Filters may be available, if so select your sub-filters and click Advance. Click Download Excel Select the fields ...
How to download all information related to submissions?
Click Dashboard Click your Speakers Module Click Reports button Click the Primary Contact tab Click the Go button for All Submissions More Sub-Filters may be available, if so select your sub-filters and click Advance. Click Download Excel Click the ...
Settings for Withdrawing, Limiting Number of Submissions or Authors and Editing Privileges
How to set the system to allow Submitters to Withdraw themselves? If you want to allow submitters to withdraw themselves, enable this setting. By enabling this, a withdraw button will appear on the front-end that submitters will be able to click and ...
How to change the order of how the fields appear on a form?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click and hold the icon located on the far left of the field that looks like 3 horizontal bars, then drag that field (up or down) to it’s new ...