How to Manually Upload a File to a Submission
In some cases, the end user may have trouble uploading a file/files to their submission.
If this is the case, obtain the file from the end user and upload it for the user through the admin screen.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speakers Module
- Click Manage button
- Click on the Manage button for the Submission in the Grid
TIP: Quick search by entering the Submission ID in the Search field above the grid
- Click Files in the horizontal menu
- In the Upload field, select from the list the file you wish to upload
- Click Select File button to locate the file you obtained from the end user
- Locate the file and select it, then click Open button
- The file will be uploaded and you will see a green upload message. If there is an error with the upload, refer to the on-screen error message. Files are all auto re-named based on the field name and submission ID #.
Note: File names should not contain special characters such as #$%@!&*^()
- Once the file has successfully uploaded, you will see the file in the file list in the lower half of the screen along with other uploaded files with a date and time stamp recorded.
- If you wish to remove the file, click the Delete button next to the file.
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload a Presentation File: Enter Step Label e.g. Presentation Upload Select Step Type Powerpoint File = Presentation file Draft Paper File = Draft paper version Final Paper File = Final paper version Additional File Upload = for ...
How to add a URL on a Submission Form?
You can add a link on your submission form to another site or to a document located on another server. For example, you may want to link to your Hotel bookings link. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the ...
How to Upload a Pre-Recorded Presentation
Do not follow these steps to upload a video if recording using the Submission Platform, the upload recording step is embedded in the self-recording process. Important Notes for recording outside of the Submission Platform Do not record in 4k - use HD ...
How to add or edit a file upload field on a submission form?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type = File Upload Enter a label for Field Label e.g. Figure Upload Set the Accepted File Types field ...