How to Manually Upload a File to a Submission
In some cases, the end user may have trouble uploading a file/files to their submission.
If this is the case, obtain the file from the end user and upload it for the user through the admin screen.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speakers Module
- Click Manage button
- Click on the Manage button for the Submission in the Grid
TIP: Quick search by entering the Submission ID in the Search field above the grid
- Click Files in the horizontal menu
- In the Upload field, select from the list the file you wish to upload
- Click Select File button to locate the file you obtained from the end user
- Locate the file and select it, then click Open button
- The file will be uploaded and you will see a green upload message. If there is an error with the upload, refer to the on-screen error message. Files are all auto re-named based on the field name and submission ID #.
Note: File names should not contain special characters such as #$%@!&*^()
- Once the file has successfully uploaded, you will see the file in the file list in the lower half of the screen along with other uploaded files with a date and time stamp recorded.
- If you wish to remove the file, click the Delete button next to the file.
How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload File(s): Set Step Type Once Per Submission = linked to each submission Once Per Conference = linked to an individual Enter Step Label i.e. Upload File(s) Select Step Definition Powerpoint = Presentation file Poster = Poster ...
How do users upload an ePoster?
End users will login to the submission site and there will be an Upload ePoster button (or similar named button) to click on that will allow the user to browse for the poster file (PDF) on their computer to upload. Once the poster file has been ...
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
Recording Instructions for Speaker Self-Recording
General Tips Use Google Chrome to record your presentation. Using Google Chrome will allow you to STOP the presentation using their floating screen display control. Make sure that you give the webpage access to your microphone (and camera if you want ...
The File Manager button will allow you to access your Upload Files area to upload a new file, insert a link to an uploaded document or insert an image. The File Manager button is accessible from any screen that contains the insert link or image icon ...