How to manage Incomplete Registrations using the Complete Attendee Wizard
The complete Attendee Wizard automates interactions with ONLY incomplete attendees.
You may create up to 3 steps. A common setup would be:
- Email the attendee a reminder
- Email the attendee another reminder
- Delete the attendee registration from the system
You define the actions of each step and how many steps.
For example, your first step could be "Delete Attendee" - which would remove the attendee registration from the conference.
Deleting an attendee registration will not delete a contact profile but will remove the registration record.
"Delete Just Invoices" will remove all invoices for the attendee from their 'abandoned' shopping cart but will leave their registration record with no items on it.
The steps do not impact registrations that are:
- Complete Attendees
- Pending Attendees
- Canceled Attendees
- Any Incomplete attendee with an existing payment
- Any attendee who has been protected
- To protect an attendee, go to that attendee's management. From the Direct Action Menu, select "Status Control".
How to access the Complete Attendee Wizard
- Click Dashboard
- Click Attendee Module
- Click Settings button
- Click Advanced Options in the horizontal menu
- Select Complete Attendee Wizard
Turn OFF Complete Attendee Wizard
- Toggle the Enabled to OFF to disable
Turn ON Complete Attendee Wizard
- Toggle the Enabled to ON to enable.
- Enter an email address in Email Summary To
Define the Action Steps
- For Action 1, click in the field for a drop-down and select one of the following
For Day Count After Starting Registration, set the number of days to wait until the email is sent to the delegate
- Email Only - sends an email to the delegate
- Delete Just invoices - removes the shopping cart items from the registration, but registration remains
- Delete Attendee - removes the registration form from the system
Set the Email SubjectCompose the Email Message
- If a delegate completes their registration before the Day Count is reached, they will not be emailed.
- If a delegate's registration is still in an incomplete status by the time the Day Count is reached, the delegate will be sent the email
In Note Tracking, enter text for audit tracking purposesRepeat Steps 1 - 5 above for Action 2 and, if desired, Action 3Once all of the Actions have been defined, click Save button
- [HotKeys] are available to insert into your message, copy and paste the keys into the email message.
- [RemoveRequestURL] is a unique link that will allow the delegate to remove their own registration.
In the below example, there are 2 steps defined:
- a reminder email
- if the registration is still incomplete 11 days after the email reminder was sent, delete the registration
What does the Registration Breakdown show? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Note: The Overview screen will display with two graphics showing a summary of Registration and Financials. Registration Breakdown Total number of all registered ...
How to open/close my Registration Site Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module In the System Status section of the window, click System Open toggle button Green = Open toggle button / Red = Closed toggle button. Anyone trying to access the registration ...
How to Manually Add an Attendee Registration
You may add an attendee using two different methods: Adding the attendee manually using the Admin Dashboard OR Logging in as the contact and completing the attendee registration form Manually Adding an Attendee through the Admin Dashboard ...
How to View Registrations?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Manage button This will display a list of all registrations in the system You may use the Filter By Status to select a partial view of registrations based on the following: All = all registrations ...
How to Substitute an Attendee with Another Person in a Group Registration?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Manage Groups in the left side menu Click on the row the Group appears on in the list Click See All Group Members in the right side menu Click the Edit Registration button for the name of the person who is ...