How to Link an Evaluation Form to a Conference
- Click Dashboard
- Click Forms icon located between Conferences and Other Tools
- From the Form list, locate and click on the Form to edit
- Click Settings in left side menu
- Select Manage Settings
- In the Related Conference field, select the Conference from the dropdown list, to link the form to
- Scroll down, click Update Form to save changes
#5 How do I link / define credits to a Session Evaluation form to a Session in the Program?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Credits Management in left side menu
- If you have more than one conference, select Conference from the dropdown list
- Click Session button
- Click Manage button beside a Session
- In the Evaluation field dropdown list, select your the appropriate Evaluation form to be linked
- NOTE: If no evaluation form appears, this means you have not linked your Evaluation form to the conference. To do this, click here for steps.
- Under the Credits per Session section, enter the total number of credits to associate with this specific Session
- Click Update Session button
How do I create my Evaluation Forms through the Forms Module?
Add your Evaluation Form - View Article #1 Skip this step if you copied a previous form, Build your Evaluation Form - View Article #2 Repeat Steps 1 to 2 for each Evaluation Form to be used Once the Evaluation Forms have been created, link them to ...
Download Session or Overall Conference Evaluation Data
Click Dashboard Click the Conference Name to manage it Click the Evaluations tab at the top View the total number of evaluations and evaluators at the top Generate the overall conference evaluation summary file by clicking the button with the form's ...
Adding and Building a Form
Forms module is used for creating any type of form outside of your speaker - submission forms and registration (attendee & exhibitor) forms Evaluations, awards, grants, applications, sign ups, disclosures, nominations/voting, copyrights etc. Forms ...
How to create a Registration Form? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings Click Registration Setup Select Registration Fields Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type Enter a label for Field Label Click Add Field If ...
How to Archive / Delete a Module, Form or Conference?
Login to Dashboard Click Other Tools Click Archive/Delete Modules icon Click the Delete button beside the module or form you want to remove / Click the Archive Conference button to archive it CAUTION: Ensure to select the correct module or form to be ...