How to Import Track Chairs
NOTE: The Track Chair must already have a contact profile in the system. If your Track Chair does not have an account, you must add a Contact first to create a contact profile. If there are many, you may use the Contact Import to create the new contact profiles first.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker Module
- Click Review button
- Click Track Chairs in the horizontal menu, select Track Chair Import
- Click the link for Import Template to download the template file to populate
- Open the downloaded Import Template file in excel (By default, the file is saved to your downloads folder on your computer)
- In the first column, enter the corresponding track number for a single track. Refer to the Track list reference provided on the Import screen
- In the second column, enter the email address of the Track Chair
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each track and Track Chair
- Save your file as UTF-8 .csv format
- If you closed the Import Screen, re-open it by repeating Steps 1 to 4
- Click Upload CSV button to locate the populated template file on your computer, once you have located your file, select it and then click the Open button|
The import will run and display an onscreen message with a success message and any errors that occurred.
- Click Track Chairs in the horizontal menu and select Manage Chairs to view the Track Chairs.
- Click on row to view the tracks that have been assigned to the individual
TIP: If you have a Track Chair that needs access to more than one track, you will create multiple rows with the same email address, but each will contain a different track number
Configure Track Chair Module
The Track Chair Module allows you to designate a Lead Chair (i.e. Track Chair) for a Review Panel of a specific Track. The Track Chair will have access to assign reviewers within a track and maintain an overview of the reviewer progress and be able ...
How to Add a Track Chair?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Review Click Track Chairs in horizontal menu Select Manage Contacts and choose one of the following methods Show Reviewer Pool button - will display a list of existing Reviewers in the Reviewer Pool Find ...
Using Track Chair to Manage the Review Process
The X-CD Track Chair Module is one of the most flexible modules of the X-CD system and it gives you, the track chairs, several tools for managing the review process. STOP If you used the Reviewer Sign-up form method to collect your list of reviewers, ...
How to View the Current List of Track Chairs?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Review Click Track Chairs in horizontal menu Select View by Track
How to Send an Email to all Track Chairs?
Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Reports button Click Chairs tab Click Find button for All Track Chairs Click Send Email button Compose message Send or Schedule the email using the calendar icon