How to edit Sponsors or add a new Sponsor to the Online Program?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu
- If there is more than one app defined, select the app from the dropdown menu
- Click App Screens in the horizontal menu
- Select All Screens
- Click Update button beside Sponsors
- Click Download Current Data
- Edit the CSV file and if applicable, update the ZIP file with any new/revised images
- For PC's, use Save as File Type CSV UTF-8 (*.csv)
- For MAC's, use Save as Windows Comma Separated (.csv)
- Re-upload the ZIP file by clicking Upload File.
How to add Sponsor logos in the Online Program?
The sponsor module is a special page that allows the display of sponsors logos. The logos may be hyperlinked to the respective sponsor website. To add sponsors, prepare the following items: Sponsor CSV File - An edited CSV with all sponsor info in ...
Building Your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth
The labels may be unique to your conference. Not all features may be available for your booth. Video tutorial: Getting Started Log into your Company Profile Navigate to the Company Profile/Update Company/Update Virtual Booth/Update Exhibitor Profile ...
How to Manually Add an Attendee Registration
You may add an attendee using two different methods: Adding the attendee manually using the Admin Dashboard OR Logging in as the contact and completing the attendee registration form Manually Adding an Attendee through the Admin Dashboard ...
How to Edit Conference Details?
How to Edit the Conference/Event Name? Click Dashboard Click Conference Home located on the far right of the screen by the Conference to rename In the Event Name field, you may edit the current text. Scroll down, click Update Conference button to ...
How to edit the Exhibitors listed in the Online Program?
Click Dashboard Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu If there is more than one app defined, click on the app in the grid Under Get Set Section, click Exhibitors Click Download Current Directory Edit the CSV file Re-upload the CSV file by ...