How to Edit Contact Profile Information?
Quick Batch Updates:
- Click Dashboard
- Click Contacts Module in left-side menu
- Click Display Columns button to select fields to appear in the grid.
- For each field, click inside the cell to open an editable text box, then click your Return/Enter button on your keyboard to save the change.
- NOTE: Press the 'tab' button will not save your changes.
- Repeat step 4 for each field to edit.
Updating an Individual Contact:
- Click Dashboard
- Click Contacts Module
- In the Search field, enter the first few letters of the first or last name to display a list of matches.
- Find the name of the person to update
- To change fields displayed in the grid, Click Display Columns button to select fields to appear in the grid:
- if the fields you want to edit appear in the grid, click inside the cell to open an editable text box, then click your Return/Enter button on your keyboard to save the change
- if the fields you want to edit do not appear in the Display columns list, then click on the Manage button in the first column to open the full contact profile and edit
- Note: you may need to scroll to the right if you do not see all of the columns.
- Apply the changes to the fields, then click Update Profile to save changes.
- Click the Manage button for the person to update
- Edit or update the field(s)
NOTE: Changing the contact's main email address will change the email address they use to log in to the system.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, click Update Profile to save changes
How to add more than 1 email address in the CC field?
You may enter multiple email addresses in the CC field by separating the emails with a semi-colon ';' and no spaces.
How to Access the Default Contact Profile Form and How to Edit Contact Form Fields?
About the Default Contact Profile Form The default contact profile form will contain the standard X-CD fields. You will be able to identify these types of fields as there will be a specific label underneath the field in the field grid view. Refer to ...
Where do I change our Organization Name or Main Contact Email address?
Click Dashboard Click System Settings in left side menu The fields listed here are used for generic system emails when there is no module specific email address, such as the main login screen or profile home screens. Apply your revisions Scroll down ...
How to change the Attendee Registration module email address?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Settings button In the Module Settings screen, locate the Contact Email field. NOTE: You may only list one email address in this field. If applicable, edit the Support Ticket Email field to list more than ...
How to Add a Contact to my Conference System?
The email field is the only required field, but the more information - the better! Once the individual is added as a contact to your system, the user profile will be shared across all of your conference modules. If you have a large list of ...
About the Contact Form
There is one default Contact Form defined in your X-CD site. This Contact Form contains all of the fields you want to be associated with a contact profile and the fields are shared across all modules. Within each module, you will be able to control ...