How to download video files?
NOTE: Videos cannot be downloaded in bulk and must be downloaded one-by-one.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speaker module
- Click Reports button
- Click Presenters tab
- Click Go for All Presenters #2 report
- Click Advance
- Click Download Excel
- In the list of fields, click the checkbox that corresponds to the video field
- Click Download button
- Open the file, in column B, the video link for each video file will appear
- Click a video link, this will open a new browser tab and begin to play the video
- Click the Pause button to stop the playback, on the bottom far right side of the video player, click the 3 dots
- Select Download and the video file will be downloaded to your computer
Download Media Files
This feature does not work for presentation video files. Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module From the left-hand menu click Manage Files From the dropdown select the file you want to download Click Select File Field In the Submission Files section, ...
How to download presenter headshots?
NOTE: For this download, we presume on your contact profile form, there is a picture field where contacts uploaded a photo. Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Reports Click Presenters tab Click Go button for #2 All Presenters Click Download ...
How to download complete registration invoices in PDF format?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Reports button Under the Attendees tab, click Go for Complete Attendees To obtain invoices for another registration status, select Go for the corresponding attendee report e.g. Pending Click the Download ...
How to Download a List of Registrants?
This download will generate an excel file with ALL registrations containing registration status values that are Complete, Incomplete. Pending and Cancelled. Use the filter feature in excel to filter the list using the Status column. e.g. Filter the ...
How to download files (like speaker headshots or CVs) in bulk?
If you collect files in your contact form, such as a speaker headshot, you can download all those files that were uploaded in bulk from the Contacts module Email/Download area. Click Dashboard Click Contacts Module in left side menu ...