How to Download Company Data
- Click Dashboard
- Click Companies Module in left-side menu
- If applicable, use the filter to search for a subset of companies e.g. To find all companies in Canada, select Country from the dropdown list and enter the search criteria Canada
- Click the Search button to perform the search
- Click Download button
- Choose if you wish to include company contact data for the companies to be included in the download (NOTE: This pulls contacts that are affiliated to the Company)
- Select the fields you want included in the download file or click the Check All button
- Scroll down, click Download Report button
NOTE: The first 2 columns in the download report are references to the Company Affiliation for the contact. i.e. when you view a contact profile on the bottom right side of the screen Company Affiliation
Manage a Company
Finding the Companies Click Dashboard Click Companies Module from the left-hand menu Click the row of the company you'd like to manage. Managing a Company Please navigate to the company first The first page loaded is the company profile here you can ...
How to Download a List of Group Members?
Click Dashboard Click Contacts Module Click Download button Click Go beside All contacts by Group Select the group(s) you want to download and click Advance button To multi-select, hold down the CTRL/Command key and click to select To only select ...
Download Session or Overall Conference Evaluation Data
Click Dashboard Click the Conference Name to manage it Click the Evaluations tab at the top View the total number of evaluations and evaluators at the top Generate the overall conference evaluation summary file by clicking the button with the form's ...
Company Profile Fields
The companies module has a distinct company profile with company profile fields. There is a set of standard X-CD defined company profile fields. These fields cannot be removed, but can be re-labelled. You may defined your own set of fields which will ...
How to download my site's data?
There is no one overall download to obtain all of your site data. You will need to go into each module that you have used and export your data. For example to obtain all of your contacts, go to the contacts module and use the All Contacts report. ...