How to Create, Review or Update the Email Notification Message for Final Status?
- From the Admin Dashboard, select your Speaker Module
- Click Review button (if using Paper review, click Review Papers in left side menu)
- Click Final Status located in the horizontal menu,
- Select Manage Status
- Click the radio button for a Final Status
- Update or Edit your Subject and body of the message accordingly
- If you wish to copy and admin email address, enter an email address in the Admin Copies field
- If you are using the Track Chair Module (additional purchased module) and wish to copy the Track Chair on the emails, select 'Yes' for CC Lead Track Chair.
- Compose or Edit your Email Message Content
Click Update Status OR Click Update and Preview (a sample email will be sent)
- [Hotkeys] - the list of fields in square brackets are referred to as 'hot keys' and can be inserted in the body of the email message. The [hotkey] will insert the specific submission details for each individual into the email.
- To learn more about each [hotkey], hover over the ? for details about each specific field
- NOTE: If you wish to apply special formatting such as bold or italic, ensure to place formatting on the entire hotkey including the square brackets such as: [AbTitle] or '[AbTitle] or [AbTitle]