How to configure the Review Site Settings?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speakers Module
- Click Review button (If using the Paper Review module, select Review Papers in left side menu)
- Click Settings in horizontal menu
- You may configure: (HINT: click on the ? beside the field name to learn more about the field.)
- Submission Review Site: Set to Open/Closed.
- If the site is closed, reviewers will not be able to access anything.
- Submission Review Form: Set to Open/Closed.
- If the review form is closed, reviewers will be unable to submit or edit their reviews.
- If the site remains open, they can still login to view the submissions and their existing reviews.
- Max. Reviews per Submission: Select from dropdown list
- Select the maximum number of reviews allowed per submissions
- Blind Review: Set to Yes/No
- If you click Yes, the reviewers will not be able to see the names or institutions of the author(s) for the papers which they are reviewing.
- Advanced Search: Set to Yes/No
- Lets the Reviewer search by Keyword, Author Lastname or Submission ID#
- This will then display a print preference type to allow reviewers to download and print assigned reviews
- Submission Review Screen Instructions
- Optional text to appear on the screen which lists the reviews for a reviewer.
- Submission Reviewer Email
- This is the email message that will go out when you select to email reviewers who have been assigned reviews.
- Reviewer Email Subject
- Reviewer Reminder Email
- This is the default email message that will go out when you choose to create a reminder email to incomplete reviewers.
- Reviewer Reminder Email Subject
- Track Chair Notification Email
- This is the email message that will go out when you select to email chairs who have been assigned to manage a track.
- Track Chair Email Subject
- Abstain Admin Notification: Set to Yes/No
- If a reviewer abstains from reviewing, select whether the Admin would be notified
- Abstain Admin Email List
- Submission Form Fields: Select "Yes" to display the field to the reviewer.
- You may choose which fields from the submission form will be made available to the reviewers.
- Click Update to save the configuration settings.
Review Module with multiple reviews
The review module has been updated to include some new functionality and to take away the need for separate review modules (i.e. paper module). You may now perform several different types of reviews, within the one submission module. If you are not ...
How to Open / Close the Forms Module Application Review site?
Click Dashboard Click Forms Click on the name of the Form Click Review Submissions in left-side menu Click Settings in the horizontal menu Set the Review Site Open/Close field YES = open NO = closed Scroll down, click Update Settings button to save ...
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide: How to use the Review Module
Submission Review Module Overview and Beginner's Guide For information on the new Multi-Review module, click here for instructions. If you are using the Standard Review module continue reading below. If you would like to upgrade your Standard Review ...
Beginner's Guide: Preparing your Submission Site
The purpose of this article is to provide a series of steps in the process of preparing a submission site. This article is useful for beginners, but also to those who may need a refresher. Each of the below steps correspond to one or more detailed ...
Configure Track Chair Module
The Track Chair Module allows you to designate a Lead Chair (i.e. Track Chair) for a Review Panel of a specific Track. The Track Chair will have access to assign reviewers within a track and maintain an overview of the reviewer progress and be able ...