How to configure a Speaker Itinerary step
The "Speaker Itinerary" submission step allows your speakers and session chairs to see all of their commitments in a particular conference. When they click on the "Speaker Itinerary" button (or whatever label you have provided for it) a modal will appear displaying all of the sessions from that conference that they are involved in, and give information as to what their responsibilities are. For speakers, they will see the time of their specific presentation, not just the start time of the session, as well as the title of that particular presentation. For session chairs, they will have all of the session information and will be told their particular role in the proceedings (chair, moderator, panelist, etc...). Finally, all of this can be downloaded as a PDF by clicking the download button at the top of the modal.
To add a Speaker Itinerary to your speaker modules:
- From the dashboard,
- Click on the relevant speaker module,
- Click Settings,
- Go to Submission Steps,
- Click "Add New Step"
- Select "Once Per Conference" and then "Speaker Itinerary"
- Add a label then click Create.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete this step.
NOTE: If a user is not a session chair and has not had their presentation added to a session, they will receive a message saying they are not currently scheduled in a session.
The following configurations are possible:
- Display/Hide Session Rooms: This is often useful if you have not finalized the rooms for your sessions, but would like to start giving your speakers an idea of their itineraries for the conference.
- Display/Hide RSVP Status: This will display the RSVP response of the user if you are using this module (see note below). If they have not completed their RSVP, it will display in red and instruct them where to find their invitation on the screen when they mouseover.
- Display Registration Status: This will look for a complete attendee registration. If it is incomplete, or they have not even started one, it will display "Not Registered/Incomplete".
- Display Banner on Downloaded Itinerary: This will take your module's banner and pin it to the top of the pdf that is available for download.
- Display Times in: This will allow you to show the times for the program in your user's local time (most common for virtual conferences) or in the conference's time (most common for in-person conferences).
RSVP Module Users: In order to display any RSVP information, the RSVP module must be activated, set to ON, and set to be included in submission steps. These can all be set by going to the RSVP management area and clicking on settings.
How Do I Build my Itinerary?
How Do I Add to my Itinerary? Download your conferences app from your app store. Log into the app using the email you used to register as an attendee. Read about the benefits of logging into the app here. Click Program from the bottom navigation bar ...
Recording Instructions for Speaker Self-Recording
General Tips Use Google Chrome to record your presentation. Using Google Chrome will allow you to STOP the presentation using their floating screen display control. Make sure that you give the webpage access to your microphone (and camera if you want ...
How to Configure Payments for Submissions?
To Configure and Enable Submission Payment? Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Settings button Click Advanced in horizontal menu Select Payment Settings Set Enable Payment = Yes Set Payment per Abstract frequency - for each submission vs a ...
How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload File(s): Set Step Type Once Per Submission = linked to each submission Once Per Conference = linked to an individual Enter Step Label i.e. Upload File(s) Select Step Definition Powerpoint = Presentation file Poster = Poster ...
How to download presenter headshots?
NOTE: For this download, we presume on your contact profile form, there is a picture field where contacts uploaded a photo. Click Dashboard Click Speaker module Click Reports Click Presenters tab Click Go button for #2 All Presenters Click Download ...