How to Check-In a Registrant
- Click Dashboard
- Click Attendee module
- Click Onsite button
- This will open a new interface for the Onsite Module
- Enter the ID number or first few letters of a lastname to search for the registrant
- If entering first few letters of a lastname, this may display multiple matches. Click on button for that attendee. If the person is already checked in then it will display on the list of results.
EXAMPLE SHOWING AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ALREADY CHECKED-IN
- If the person is “Incomplete” then you will be directed to this screen where you either print the attendee’s badge or Edit the Attendee and/or process a payment
- If you click on Edit Attendee, then you will be directed this screen
- If the attendee still owes money, you may process a payment for the attendee
Onsite Module Information
The onsite management module of X-CD is designed to assist you with your on-site functions. It is to be considered an add-on to your attendee registration system and contains the core functions you, or your staff members, will perform onsite quickly ...
How to Edit a Registration in the Onsite Module?
Overview You may manage all aspects of that attendee’s registration by clicking on the left menu item. You may perform the following tasks: Edit the attendee’s registration Print a badge Check-in the attendee to the conference (i.e. This marks the ...
How to open/close my Registration Site Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module In the System Status section of the window, click System Open toggle button Green = Open toggle button / Red = Closed toggle button. Anyone trying to access the registration ...
What does the Registration Breakdown show? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Note: The Overview screen will display with two graphics showing a summary of Registration and Financials. Registration Breakdown Total number of all registered ...
What is my onsite module login url?
The Onsite module has to be enabled by an X-CD Staff Member prior to being able to access the module. The Onsite login is: https://www.xcdsystem.com/[yourURL]/admin/onsite Where [yourURL] is your X-CD site directory e.g. “ABCconference” ...