How to Cancel / Reinstate / Delete an Attendee Registration?
How to Cancel an Attendee Registration?
Cancel a paid registration. This will remove all invoice items.
Do not use this method if you want to delete an individual invoice item(s) from an attendees registration i.e Tuesday lunch or Golf Tournament - If you want to delete individual invoice items, Click on Registration in the horizontal menu, then select "Delete Items"
- Click Dashboard
- Click your Attendee Module
- Click Manage button
Locate on the right side of the screen
- In the Search field, enter the first few characters of the Attendee First or Last name
- Click Manage button for the row containing the Attendee name
- Click Payments in the horizontal menu
Select Refund / Create Credit
- Refund - Use only refund if your payment processor is directly linked. If the payment processor is not linked a message will appear indicating that Refundng is not available.
- Create Credit - Use if payment processor is other than Authorize.net or Paypal.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to issue the refund or credit.
- Click on Admin in the horizontal menu
- Select Cancel/Reinstate/Delete
- In ‘Cancellation Note’ field, enter the reason for the cancellation.
- Click Process Cancellation button
NOTE: This will update the invoice and mark the attendee as cancelled.
How to Reinstate a Cancelled Attendee Registration?
- If an attendee has been cancelled and needs to be reinstated to re-register for the same event, click Admin > Cancel/Reinstate/Delete menu. The only option available will be to Reinstate Attendee. The cancellation will be reversed, and the individual will be able to access registration..
How to Delete an Attendee Registration?
- You may only delete an attendee who is cancelled. This will completely delete any history of the registration (including tracking notes).
- If you are unable to delete a registration, it is likely there is a payment associated to the registration. For non-credit card type payments, you may edit the payment and delete it. If it is a credit card payment transaction you will not be able to delete the registration as the system will not allow the removal of transaction records associated with a financial payment.
Deleted Registrations are not recoverable.
How to cancel and delete an Exhibitor Registration?
In order to delete a registration, it must be cancelled first. How to cancel an Exhibitor Registration? This will remove ALL line items on the invoice, sets the invoice amount to zero and the registration status as cancelled. Click Dashboard ...
How to Substitute an Attendee with Another Person in a Group Registration?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Manage Groups in the left side menu Click on the row the Group appears on in the list Click See All Group Members in the right side menu Click the Edit Registration button for the name of the person who is ...
How to Delete an Unprocessed Check / Wire Payment?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Manage button Located on the right side of the screen, in the Search field, enter the first few characters of the Attendee First or Lastname Click the Manage button for the Attendee Click Payments in the ...
How to create a Registration Form? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings Click Registration Setup Select Registration Fields Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type Enter a label for Field Label Click Add Field If ...
How to Edit an Attendee's Registration?
This is a detailed example of how to correct an incorrect registration type selected by the delegate when registering. Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Manage button Located on the right side of the screen, in the Search field, enter the ...