How to apply a Credit to a Group Registration?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Attendee module
- Click Manage Groups in the left side menu
- Search for the relevant group registration
- Click on the row, the group registration appears on
- Select See All Group Members on the far right side
- Click Edit Registration for the specific individual invoice to apply for the credit
- Click Payments in the horizontal menu
- Select Create Credit
- Enter the Credit Amount
- Enter a Credit Note reason
- Select Yes for Mark Credit as Processed
- Click Add Credit
- Note: This only records a credit
- You will need to log into your payment gateway account to issue an actual refund to the credit card that is equal to the credit amount.
How to edit a group member's registration?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee module Click Manage Groups in the left side menu Click on the row the Group appears on in the list Click See All Group Members in the right side menu Click the Edit Registration button for the person you want to edit ...
How to add a Group Administrator for a Group Registration?
NOTE: First the administrator of the group registration needs to have a contact profile in the system. If not, then you need to add a contact for the group administrator. Once the group administrator contact profile has been created, you need to add ...
How to Apply a Credit for an Invoice (or Refund Check payments)?
Apply a Credit to an invoice when refunding an attendee's payment in part or whole for other forms of payment such as check or for systems that cannot issue a direct refund through X-CD. A Credit Note does not process the actual refund transaction, ...
How to create a Registration Form? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings Click Registration Setup Select Registration Fields Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type Enter a label for Field Label Click Add Field If ...
How to add a person to a Group Registration?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Manage Groups in the left side menu Click on the row the Group appears on in the list If the group does not exist yet, you must add the group first - click here for steps On the far right side, click Add ...