How to add Sponsor logos in the Online Program?
The sponsor module is a special page that allows the display of sponsors logos. The logos may be hyperlinked to the respective sponsor website.
To add sponsors, prepare the following items:
- Sponsor CSV File - An edited CSV with all sponsor info in order that they should appear
- Sponsor Image Files - Mobile-ready images for all sponsors
All of these files should be uploaded as a single Zip file.
- The order the companies appear within this file is the order they will display within the app.
- URLs must start with http://
- The image file names must match exactly. It is case-sensitive.
- You may create customized 'line breaks' like "Gold Sponsor" to separate the companies. The template you downloaded creates a header "We appreciate our sponsors" as an example.
- The sponsor image files (the jpg or png files) should be added to a zip file that has all of them in it.
- Images should be no more than 300 pixels wide. If you upload excessively large files they are scaled down but are not re-sized. This means your final app will be larger than it needs to be and the end-users will have to download a larger app.
Create the Sponsor Upload File
- Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu
- If there is more than one app defined, click on the app from the grid
- Under the 'Get Set' section of the screen, click Sponsors
- Enter Screen Title e.g. Sponsors
Set the Display Menu on option as:
- Native Mobile App Only = if only using mobile app
- Both Web Program & Native Mobile App = if using both online web and mobile app
- Click Add Screen
- Click the link to the right for 'Download the Import template' file
- Open the File in Excel
- Copy and Paste the data in the file
NOTE: There will be a sample record in the file as an example.
Save the File in CSV format
- For PC's, use Save as File Type CSV UTF-8 (*.csv)
- For MAC's, use Save as Windows Comma Separated (.csv)
- Create a single zip file containing, the CSV file just created and all of the sponsor images
- Upload the file by Clicking Upload File button
The sponsor page in the app will eventually look something like this:
How to edit Sponsors or add a new Sponsor to the Online Program?
Click Dashboard Click Mobile App Management in the left side menu If there is more than one app defined, select the app from the dropdown menu Click App Screens in the horizontal menu Select All Screens Click Update button beside Sponsors ...
Building Your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth
The labels may be unique to your conference. Not all features may be available for your booth. Video tutorial: Getting Started Log into your Company Profile Navigate to the Company Profile/Update Company/Update Virtual Booth/Update Exhibitor Profile ...
How to Manually Add an Attendee Registration
You may add an attendee using two different methods: Adding the attendee manually using the Admin Dashboard OR Logging in as the contact and completing the attendee registration form Manually Adding an Attendee through the Admin Dashboard ...
How to Create Custom Menu Screens in the Online Program
What are the different type of Menu Screen available? The types are as follows: Custom - A text based screen that is often used for "Conference Information", "About Our Organization", "Hotel Information", or anything else you'd like. PDF - A link to ...
Beginner's Guide: Build A Program
Add Rooms - View FAQ Define Session Types - View FAQ If applicable, Add Program Tracks - View FAQ Create each Session - View FAQ Do you have single abstracts that you want to turn into a Session? Use the Session Wizard - View FAQ Schedule a Session ...