How to Add a Field to the Submission Form?
- Click Dashboard
- Click Speakers Module
- Click the Settings button
- Click Form Fields in horizontal menu
- Click + Add New Field button
- Select the Field Type
- Enter a label for Field Label
- Click Add Field
- If applicable, enter Field Description and any other attributes of the field
- Set Required to YES or NO where YES will make the field mandatory
- Set Admin Only to YES or NO where YES if this is administrative field only accessible by Administrators
- Save your changes by clicking Update Field Information at the bottom
How to add a URL on a Submission Form?
You can add a link on your submission form to another site or to a document located on another server. For example, you may want to link to your Hotel bookings link. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click Settings button Click Form Fields in the ...
What are the different field types I can use on my form?
Below are samples of the various field types that you may select from. Text - Single Line: This field allows user to enter text in a single row Text- Paragraph: This type of text box allows user to input fomatted text Radio Button: This field allows ...
How to Preview my Submission Form?
This will allow you to preview the form to review the aesthetics. The required functionality will not work as desired on this screen and should not be used to test the functionality of the form and field settings. Click Dashboard Click Speakers ...
How to Edit a Field on a Submission Form?
Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module Click the Settings button Click Form Fields in the horizontal menu Click the Edit button on the left-hand side of the field that you would like to update. Make your changes to the field Edit or Update the Field ...
What are Field Definitions?
Field Definitions allow for more advanced functions to be performed using your customizable submission fields. For example, your form might have multiple Text fields where you ask submitters to enter different things. One of those fields can be ...