How to add a contact to the Do Not Contact Me (unsubscribe) list?
The Do Not Contact Me list will remove an individual from receiving general broadcast type emails sent through the X-CD system by an administrator.
- If enabled, it gives the user a quick way to 'unsubscribe from all emails' -- as it relates to marketing emails.
- Users will still receive emails if they are transactional or if the user is part of a targeted query group - eg. conference speakers or attendees.
- They will not be emailed if you send an email to 'all contacts' or 'all members.'
- Members in the Do Not Contact Me list will be excluded from your Member Fee charges by X-CD.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Contacts Module
- In the Search field, enter the first few letters of the first or last name to display a list of matches.
- Find the name of the person to update
- Click the Manage button for the person to update
- In the far right-side locate the Do Not Contact Me section and click the Do Not Contact Me checkbox
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, click Update Profile to save changes
How to Add a Contact to my Conference System?
The email field is the only required field, but the more information - the better! Once the individual is added as a contact to your system, the user profile will be shared across all of your conference modules. If you have a large list of ...
How to Add a Module or Copy a Previous Module for a Conference?
Group logic will be transferred, however, Hide/Display logic on fields or field options will not be transferred and will need to be reapplied. Click Dashboard Click Conference Home for the Conference to add a module in Click + Add Module Select ...
How to Manually Add an Attendee Registration
You may add an attendee using two different methods: Adding the attendee manually using the Admin Dashboard OR Logging in as the contact and completing the attendee registration form Manually Adding an Attendee through the Admin Dashboard ...
Unsubscribe Link / Do Not Contact Field
Settings allows an admin to manage overall Unsubscribing, Do Not Contact or Communication preferences. Click Dashboard Click Email Management in left-side menu Click Settings tab Unsubscribe Do Not Contact Preferences Note: These communication ...
How to Download a List of Registrants?
This download will generate an excel file with ALL registrations containing registration status values that are Complete, Incomplete. Pending and Cancelled. Use the filter feature in excel to filter the list using the Status column. e.g. Filter the ...