How do I setup Tickets for printing?
Several possibilities are available for badge templates. Please contact X-CD to discuss your template requirements. There are a few default templates available.
- From the attendee management area of your system, on the left menu go to the "Onsite Management" area.
- Click Badge Printing button.
- Click Ticket Setup button
- You may define the ticket name and also define when it is printed i.e. You may setup a ticket so that it is printed for anyone in a particular registration category. You may also setup a ticket for someone that purchased a particular item e.g. Reception
- Use the Ticket Setup menu to Add Tickets
- Each ticket may have up to 3 lines of text. For the line where you'd like the attendee's name to appear, add [Name] as the content for that line.
A common setup is:
Line 1: Welcome Reception
Line 2: [Name]
Line 3: "My Conference Name"
Additional Information and Best Practices
Ticket Line Length
- Ticket line word length should be only a few words. We recommend no more than 3 words or up to 30 characters.
- Use the "Print if Selected" option when creating a ticket if you only want it to appear on attendees who have selected this invoice item.
- If you do not select any "Print If" option then the ticket will print for all attendees.
Guest Badges Tickets
- If you have created a registration option for attendees to add a guest, your guest badges may be possible to print. Please consult X-CD to verify the guest option is available for your conference.
- Tickets attributed to guests are able to be created here. Just tick the box that the ticket is designated as a "Guest Ticket". Guest tickets are NOT printed on regular attendee badges.
- If there is a ticketed event such as a Welcome Reception, create both a main attendee ticket and a guest ticket. Your registration form should be setup in a way that there are 2 separate invoice item selections:
- 1 selection leads to main attendee's ticket
- 1 selection leads to the guest's ticket
Order of Tickets
To change the order that tickets are printed on the badge, you may drag and drop each ticket.
How do I set up my printer for Onsite Badge Printing?
NOTE: If you are using the 8 ½ x 11 badge stock, you will need to use the Firefox browser to print your badges. Print Instructions Make sure default printer is set to printer to be used for printing badges Download Firefox. Install. Open Firefox. ...
How do I create my badge template for printing badges?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings in the left side menu Select Badges Under the Badge Information section of the screen on the left, enter a reference name for Badge Title e.g. Conference 2017 Under Header Image, you may upload an ...
How do I print my badges?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings in the left side menu Select Badges In the Generate Badges section of the screen, click the dropdown and select the 'Status Type' of the registration i.e. Complete, Pending, Incomplete, All ...
How to setup multiple screens for a Registration Form?
If you have a lot of items on your Registration Form and want to break up content into smaller sections, you may do so by defining Registration Menus. Also, an advantage of multiple screens is to prevent a long screen form from an end user's ...
How to setup a conditional Display If field based on option selected on a registration form?
For example, if a registrant is allowed to also register additional guests for a social event, you would want to be able to display certain fields based on how many in total appear on the registration form. If a registrant was bringing 1 guest, then ...