How do I add an Upload Paper / File / Presentation Submission Step
To add a step to Upload File(s):
Set Step Type
- Once Per Submission = linked to each submission
- Once Per Conference = linked to an individual
- Enter Step Label i.e. Upload File(s)
- Select Step Definition
Click Create button
- Powerpoint = Presentation file
- Poster = Poster (this is a specific setting for online posters)
- Draft Paper File = Draft paper version
- Final Paper File = Final paper version
- Multiple File Upload = for uploading multiple separate documents (you will need to create media fields for each document to be uploaded)
Review and set the attributes for the Upload File(s) step
- NOTE: A new submission form field will be created on your submission form, if there is no corresponding field created, then a message will displaying indicating you need to create a new field, to do so click Add Media File Field button
- A pop-up screen will appear, enter the Field name and set the attributes associated to the field i.e. Display, Required and criteria and click the Create button (This will create the field as a submission form field)
- Set Display = Yes
- Set this step to display to a specific Final Status value
TIP - Removing a media field
If you accidently create more media fields than you need, click Form Fields in the horizontal menu to locate the field and remove it from the submission form.
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
How to Manually Upload a File to a Submission
In some cases, the end user may have trouble uploading a file/files to their submission. If this is the case, obtain the file from the end user and upload it for the user through the admin screen. Click Dashboard Click Speakers Module ...
How to Create and Edit Submission Steps
Submission Steps define a flow or series of steps that take place before, during and after a submission is made. These steps are defined to occur Once per Conference (completed only once) or Once per Submission (linked to a submission). If the step ...
How do users upload an ePoster?
End users will login to the submission site and there will be an Upload ePoster button (or similar named button) to click on that will allow the user to browse for the poster file (PDF) on their computer to upload. Once the poster file has been ...
Final Status Emails
How to Preview a Final Status Email before Sending? Click Dashboard Click Speaker Module Click Review button (if using Paper review, click Review Papers in left side menu) Click Final Status in horizontal menu Select Preview Status Click See ...