How to favorite sessions and add to personal calendars
Attendees can favorite sessions in their virtual programs and add them to their own personal calendars for notifications and reminders while not using the virtual platform.
- Attendee favorites a session in the virtual app
- By default, there will be a native notification in the virtual platform prior to the start of the session, letting the user know that one of their favorites sessions is approaching
- The user would need to be using the application in order to see that message
- The more active reminder is to add a favorited sessions to your personal Gmail/Outlook calendar through the virtual platform.
- When you look at your own personalized itinerary, you can add your favorite items to your personal calendar. This will send an email to the user with an .ICS file and will add the session/item into the users personal outlook/gmail calendar.
- This will use the users personal calendar settings, and will not bypass these to make the reminders appear 24 hours in advance.
When you add a favorited session to your calendar, it sends an email like this.
And automatically creates an event in your calendar like this.
Building Your Exhibitor/Sponsor Booth
The labels may be unique to your conference. Not all features may be available for your booth. Video tutorial: Getting Started Log into your Company Profile Navigate to the Company Profile/Update Company/Update Virtual Booth/Update Exhibitor Profile ...
Enhanced Virtual Exhibitor Booth Display
We have created a more realistic visual for our virtual exhibitor booths We wanted to give our clients more options and flexibility in offering exhibitors and sponsors more design control over their virtual booths, without limiting the booth ...
How to Create a New Conference or Event?
If you are a licensee of the X-CD system, you are able to create as many conferences as you need from your admin dashboard. You will be able to give your new conference a unique event name, event short name, its own unique color ...
New System Features
Changelog If you’re curious about what’s new in X-CD — and what’s changed — you’re in the right place. March 2022 Session Logistics Management From your program module you can now add, manage, and export session logistics information like ...
Live Stream Chat
You can now post general comments during a live stream presentation. These are meant to be comments/posts that are non academic, and are not guided towards the presenter(s)/moderator(s) If enabled for your conference (there is a virtual app module ...