Displaying/Editing Visible Submission Fields in the Virtual Conference
- Click Dashboard
- For the conference, click Event App link located under the Event Name
- From the top navigation bar click App Screens
- From the dropdown select Sessions
- Scroll to the Submission Fields in App field
- Select the fields from your submission modules
- If you have multiple submission modules they will be separated by the bolded name of the submission module.
- To select multiple fields hold CTRL and click on the names of each of the fields you want to add.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Update Screen
Creating a Submission
Creating a new submission You may have received an email from the conference organizers with a link to a submission site or clicked on a link from the conference web page, after clicking the link, you may be prompted to Create a Profile or to login ...
How to Create a Template for my Conference Site?
Editing your template allows you to change the look and feel of your conference system (front end login pages, forms, colors banners etc.) Your system is set up initially with a default template which is meant to replicate your conference or ...
How to Create a New Conference or Event?
If you are a licensee of the X-CD system, you are able to create as many conferences as you need from your admin dashboard. You will be able to give your new conference a unique event name, event short name, its own unique color ...
How To Enter A Virtual Conference
Your conference may employ one or more of these methods. Check your Email: An email from email@example.com would have sent an email with a login link to the platform. Check your Junk/Spam filters if it is not in your inbox. Check the X-CD ...
Hiding Flags within Contact Form Fields
How to hide country flags for fields in the Contact Form Within the contact form in the contacts module, when users select their country and phone numbers, by default, the country flags will appear on the front end. To remove the flags from ...