Recording a Presentation with your submission
NOTE: The Record Presentation is only available for X-CD clients who have subscribed to this feature.
Once you have already completed your submission, there may be an option that allows you to record presentation.
1. Select the Record Presentation button which is highlighted with the red box.
2. You will be given the choice to either record your presentation live or to upload an existing MP4 that you has been previously recorded.
3. If you choose to record your presentation live, you will need to enable your computers: microphone, camera & share your screen before you click the record button.
4. Once all three have been enabled and you have clicked the record button, you will have 15 seconds before the recording begins.
5. Once you are finished recording, you will have the option to either Save & Upload your recording or Discard & Re-record your presentation.