Conditional Display If of Registration options based on a contact's Country
NOTE: This conditional display uses the Country field populated in the Contact Profile of the user to trigger the display or hide of a specific registration option on your registration form. Therefore, ensure your contact profile field for Country is required. If the country is not populated on the contact profile, the display logic will not be triggered and the user will not see the corresponding rates.
- Click Dashboard
- Click Attendee Module
- Click Settings
- Click Registration Setup in the horizontal menu
- Select Registration Fields
- Click Edit button for your Main Registration Fee field
- Click the Edit button for the Fee option that you want to have displayed to individuals who are in specific countries
- Scroll down in the screen to the Display if Attendee in that Country (if you want to hide the fee, then use Hide if Attendee in that Country)
- Select the applicable Country/Countries in the list. Use Ctrl or Command Key and Click to select or unselect
- Scroll down and click Update to save changes.
Advanced Registration Form
How to setup multiple screens for a Registration Form? If you have a lot of items on your Registration Form and want to break up content into smaller sections, you may do so by defining Registration Menus. Also, an advantage of multiple screens is to ...
How to set up a Display If conditional field?
You may want to ask an additional question that is conditionally based on the response from a previous question. You may only set a Display If condition on a field that has been previously responded to and that exists on the same form. For example, ...
How to create a Registration Form? Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings Click Registration Setup Select Registration Fields Click + Add New Field button Select the Field Type Enter a label for Field Label Click Add Field If ...
How to edit Contact Profile field attributes for the Registration Form?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings button Click Contact Profile in the horizontal menu Click the Display / Required Settings to desired requirements for each field Click Save Changes Repeat steps 5 to 6 for each field. NOTE: ...
How to Add / Hide the Registration / Discount Code box?
Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module Click Settings button Click Registration Setup in the horizontal menu Select Registration Fields Click Edit button next to the Registration Fees field (or the field where the discount code is to appear / be ...