Ability to search search for colleagues, acquaintances or friends by filtering or searching through the participants screen and starting private 1-1 chats
- Search from the participants screen to start a chat with a conference attendee/delegate.
- You can filter through the list of participants by country, badge ribbon , institute, or use the search bar to search for specific participants
- Click their badge to see their profile
- Click "Start Chat" to start a private chat
- If the participant you are chatting with is actively ONLINE in the platform, I.e signed in with the browser tab open, you will see a full green circle to the left of their headshot. If they are online, you will also see a video icon to the right of their name and organization. Click this video icon to initiate a private 1-1 video call.
- Video calls will support audio, video, and screen sharing. This will happen using internal platform technology (not zoom) and will require the user to grant access to the browser to use their video and microphone in order to partake in the audio/video call.
Note: Participants can opt out of being available for live/private chats in the platform, and they can opt out of being displayed altogether on the participant/badge screen
Attendee-to-Attendee Chat Filtering
We have created a new filter from the attendee chat screen to send and start new chats with participants directly from the chat screen, as opposed to starting a new chat by finding a participants badge/profile from the participants screen. From your ...
Live Stream Chat
You can now post general comments during a live stream presentation. These are meant to be comments/posts that are non academic, and are not guided towards the presenter(s)/moderator(s) If enabled for your conference (there is a virtual app module ...
New Feature Updates
October 18, 2021 Forms module Admin email notifications - Click here to learn more September 10, 2021 Set how Program Times display to end users - Click here to learn more September 03, 2021 Set viewing filters on the List Fields screen in the Forms, ...
New System Features
Changelog If you’re curious about what’s new in X-CD — and what’s changed — you’re in the right place. October 2021 Global Speaker Disclosures Global speaker disclosures allow you to ask your speakers to submit their COIs and disclosures in one ...
How to open/close my Registration Site Click Dashboard Click Attendee Module In the System Status section of the window, click System Open toggle button Green = Open toggle button / Red = Closed toggle button. Anyone trying to access the registration ...